Okay, I have to forewarn you – this yoga video is a ball buster. I thought…. oh let’s add the yoga trapeze into the mix, it’ll make things interesting.
Well, here’s how it unfolded.
Yoga Trapeze: 1
Basically, I got my ass handed to me on camera (my husband found it amusing).
But the lesson here is, without trying the harder movements + yoga postures, our practice won’t advance forward. And I’m not referring to advance as in harder poses or firmer bodies, I’m referring to the space we create within our minds.
- The space that builds inner confidence.
- The space that inspires transformation.
- The space of discomfort and vulnerability.
- The space where the real work lies.
So, that’s what this yoga video is all about.
And yes, as a byproduct of doing these hard as what movements, we will experience a more toned, stronger physique. Obviously. But again – the real magic lies in the cultivation of both resilience + vulnerability.
Alrighty. enough of the yoga + life preaching. Let’s get into this video.
One important note.
The yoga trapeze is optional, you can modify the movements by doing the below suggestions. However, I 100% recommend and support the yoga trapeze and investing in one.
With that said, unroll your yoga mat, hang up your yoga trapeze, and let’s get started yogis!
- Plank shoulder taps do as regular with feet on the ground.
- Core pike ups – do it on the floor with socks on. If on carpet, use paper plates under your feet.
- Lizard core work – do it on the ground as regular.
- Puppy/Downward dog stretch (at the end) – take puppy pose.
If you dig the yoga trapeze and are on the fence about purchasing, I encourage you to explore the below posts to learn more + try more.
- Yoga Trapeze Flow: Release & Rejuvenate Your Back
- 30 Minute Yoga Trapeze Flow: Hips & Hamstrings
- The Yoga Trapeze &; How & Why to Use One
Until next time, xoxo.
*Disclaimer – This is a sponsored post brought to you by Yoga Body Naturals. While The Journey Junkie was compensated for this post, the content + our opinions are 100% our own. We strive to represent the best brands & appreciate your support as we bring them to you.
Hey! I’m Allie.
I’m a self-growth student, freedom-seeker, yoga teacher and the founder of a tight-knit online yoga community: the Body Mind Soul Studio. I’m here to teach you how to transform your life on-and-off-the-mat with a holistic yoga practice.
I wanna learn it all!
The Yoga Reset Guide is my FREE 7-step journey to deepen your practice and recenter your body, mind and soul. Self-paced, no equipment necessary, perfect for beginners AND veteran yogis.