Welcome to the first day and the first video of the….
Yoga Body Bootcamp Challenge.
You made it here, you’re ready to go – mat unrolled, yoga gear on, workout jams playing – so let’s do the damn thang….. right? And if you’re like where the hell am I, how did I get here, and what is this girl even talking about.
Let me explain.
The Yoga Body Bootcamp Challenge is a seven day journey to reset + reconnect. It’s our opportunity to experience:
- Clarity + Purpose.
- Fluidity and ease within the body.
- Increased energy.
- Better sleep.
- Motivation to keep going.
- Sense of renewal.
Together, we will shed the old to welcome the new.
Here’s the Must-Knows + FAQS:
- The challenge consists of seven days + seven full-length yoga videos.
- These videos range from 30 – 45 minutes in length.
- Each day focuses on a different aspect of the body.
- Each video has a corresponding blog post to motivate & support you.
- You get a corresponding workbook + calendar.
- Beginners can participate, but should have a basic knowledge of yoga + vinyasa style yoga. Click here if you’re looking for THE place to begin your yoga journey!
- Modifications are offered throughout the challenge.
If you’re into this idea, which cross my fingers you are, join me + thousands of other yoga students & press play!
Now, let’s stop the small talk & get into today’s agenda, which is…
I know, our favorite word to hear, said no one ever…
Now why are we focusing on the core…. and no, it’s not to create a flat stomach, lose weight, or feel thinner in your yoga leggings, although this usually does happen as a result.
In order for us to live a confident and healthy journey, our core center must be active and strong. It must support and stabilize us, not scare us.
Our purpose today is to support your movements as a yoga practitioner, strengthen your willpower, help you create sustained change, and tap into your purpose at the deepest, innermost level – aka your core.
And let me tell you, the stronger your core is, the softer your heart can become.
In today’s video (and in this week-long challenge), you can expect to work hard, shake like a leaf, glisten from your efforts, and be incredibly challenged throughout the yoga practice. So please, don’t quit on me, just take a moment to rest and reconnect!
Ready to begin?
Now the time has come. Unroll your yoga mat. Take a deep breath. Hit that play button.
I’ll meet you there,
PS – When you’re done flowing & possibly cursing my name (you’d never do that, right?), please support our community by doing the below:
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel – show me (+ the hubby) some LOVE!
- Comment on each yoga video & share your takeaways.
- Invite a friend to the journey, by sending them to this blog or on the ‘tube here.
If you’re a yoga teacher who loves this type of practice, I highly encourage you to explore the below training program!
YOGA BODY BOOTCAMP program, devised from Creator, Deborah Williamson’s 30 years in both yoga and fitness, and uses the art and science of yoga to educate students on harnessing the power of the parasympathetic nervous system to allow the following:
- working with intensity vs. effort
- calming of the nervous system
- speedier recovery in the body (during the class, and in the days following)
- lessening of stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline
As a result, students not only experience an amazing mind-body release, but also achieve amazing physical results in a very short time.
Hey! I’m Allie.
I’m a self-growth student, freedom-seeker, yoga teacher and the founder of a tight-knit online yoga community: the Body Mind Soul Studio. I’m here to teach you how to transform your life on-and-off-the-mat with a holistic yoga practice.
I wanna learn it all!
The Yoga Reset Guide is my FREE 7-step journey to deepen your practice and recenter your body, mind and soul. Self-paced, no equipment necessary, perfect for beginners AND veteran yogis.