Another week, another morning yoga video is here!
Yes tribe, we’re still on the wake up, get up, take a deep breath, step on your mat, and get to moving train….. and this week’s class truly stresses the get moving portion of that train.
Today’s morning yoga video will leave you energized, awakened, motivated, and ready to start your day with purpose. And the best part, it only takes 15 freaking minutes, sayyy whattttt.
You read that correctly, all you need is 15 minutes to drastically change the mood + tone of your day. Are you willing to do that with me?
Here’s what you can expect from today’s morning yoga sequence:
- childs pose to get grounded
- plank + forearm plank
- knee to nose core work
- pigeon pose, because we all love it
- half lord of the fish pose, incredible stretch for piriformis muscle
- boat pose + reverse table, for strength building
- short meditation to seal the practice
And if you have some extra time to spare….. below are a few of my favorite ways to keep the energy train rolling full steam ahead, which for me, helps keep motivation and inspiration present and active throughout the day.
- drink a warm cup of lemon water upon waking
- eat a badass breakfast
- practice the breath of joy for a morning or midday pick-me-up
- read or listen to something inspirational
- prioritize your goals and focus on three major must-dos to feel accomplished and less overwhelmed
The list above barely scratches the surface, so feel free to add in whatever works for your journey!
Now let’s get this morning started. I’ll meet you on your mat to get energized for the day ahead!
Hey! I’m Allie.
I’m a self-growth student, freedom-seeker, yoga teacher and the founder of a tight-knit online yoga community: the Body Mind Soul Studio. I’m here to teach you how to transform your life on-and-off-the-mat with a holistic yoga practice.
I wanna learn it all!
The Yoga Reset Guide is my FREE 7-step journey to deepen your practice and recenter your body, mind and soul. Self-paced, no equipment necessary, perfect for beginners AND veteran yogis.