What is your most joyful offering to your yoga students? What’s the most joyous decision you could make at this moment? What will bring so much joy to your business, to your students, and to everyone around you?
Join Allie & your business driven peers as we speak about building our businesses while also having fun and embracing joy, and discuss how our outer success is a direct reflection of the inner work we are doing.
Below are questions inspired by today’s coaching call topic:
- Jackie wants to grow her email list. What’s the best way for her to start this process?
- Becca feels called to shift her focus from prenatal to postpartum (and beyond). How does she transition smoothly from one to the other?
- Bobbi is launching a 4 week interior design masterclass. She’s wondering what all goes into an effective launch?
- Amber’s business has morphed from bookkeeping into coaching and now she’s looking to incorporate working with the moon phases. Is adding the extra ticket item the right move for her business?
- Darlene teaches yoga to a small group of seniors online. What can she do to grow her online yoga class size?
- Shannon has offered a few free offerings, but hasn’t had a big turnout even with a lot of upfront engagement. How does she keep her clientele engaged from signup to the date of the event?
- Sareesa teaches to a funded group that wants her to come teach a private evening class. What’s the best way for her to transition students from having a free (funded) class to getting them to pay for their own class?
- Melissa started her business over a year ago with YouTube videos and some Instagram content. What’s the best advice for building trust with her audience while growing her business?
- Renai teaches private clientele and kid’s yoga classes relying on word of mouth. How does she build a larger audience without social media?
- Charlotte and her friend are building a yoga studio off the beaten path. What does her business plan look like and what needs to be prioritized over everything else?
These calls happen on the final (ish) Monday of each month at 10 AM EST. They start with a short centering practice, followed by journal prompts, connection with peers, and one-on-one laser coaching! I recommend coming as much as possible (because they’re free), bringing your questions and frustrations, a place to jot down aha’s, and an open heart and mind.
To get live coaching call reminders emailed to you, click here.
To join the waitlist for my Yoga Teacher Business Mastermind, click here.
*These calls are being postponed until further notice, but don’t worry because we’ll be back (hopefully in 2023) to support each other and chat more about our businesses*
Hey! I’m Allie.
I’m a self-growth student, freedom-seeker, yoga teacher and the founder of a tight-knit online yoga community: the Body Mind Soul Studio. I’m here to teach you how to transform your life on-and-off-the-mat with a holistic yoga practice.
I wanna learn it all!
The Yoga Reset Guide is my FREE 7-step journey to deepen your practice and recenter your body, mind and soul. Self-paced, no equipment necessary, perfect for beginners AND veteran yogis.