How to find your worth in your business.
Ever feel like your inner critic is keeping you from effectively building & maintaining a successful yoga business? Like you can’t make progress because imposter syndrome or the comparison trap are keeping you stuck?
If you’re answering yes to the questions above, then join Allie & your yoga teacher peers for a conversation that centers on worthiness, raising rates, and making wise, worthy decisions that are soulfully & financially fulfilling.
Tune into this replay to be reminded that you’re not alone regarding these feelings (most importantly), and watch as 7 yoga professionals and myself connect through a laser coaching session. Use their questions & my answers as tools to take imperfect action and continue making progress with your business dreams and goals!
Below are questions from the yoga teacher business coaching call:
- Jes is looking to start a YouTube channel. What kind of liability does she need to protect herself?
- Suzanne’s niche is kid’s Yoga, but she recently got asked to teach an adult class. Is this opportunity worth her focus and energy, and how can it support her greater mission to serve children?
- Bonnie gives us an epic update from the last call, and what she’s implementing for the month of April.
- Daria will be teaching children’s Yoga at different venues. Does she need to have insurance? Does the venue need insurance? What about event insurance?
- Becca is currently at an impasse on what to do next. How can she strategically plan her content so it helps build her business?
- Madhu is looking to start a yoga membership. Does she invest in a custom platform and/or hire someone to help run backend procedures, so she can focus on creating content?
- Judy has found a business training program that really resonates with her, but she’s on the fence about investing the money and signing up. Does she invest the money and sign up for the program?
These calls happen on the final Monday of each month at 10 AM EST. They start with a short centering practice, time to set goals for the month ahead, connection with peers via breakout rooms, and rounds of one-on-one laster coaching! I recommend coming as much as possible (because they’re free) and bringing your questions and frustrations, a place to jot down aha’s, and an open heart and mind.
➡️ To get live coaching call reminders emailed to you, click here.
➡️ To join the waitlist for my Yoga Teacher Business Mastermind, click here.
Hey! I’m Allie.
I’m a self-growth student, freedom-seeker, yoga teacher and the founder of a tight-knit online yoga community: the Body Mind Soul Studio. I’m here to teach you how to transform your life on-and-off-the-mat with a holistic yoga practice.
I wanna learn it all!
The Yoga Reset Guide is my FREE 7-step journey to deepen your practice and recenter your body, mind and soul. Self-paced, no equipment necessary, perfect for beginners AND veteran yogis.