Welcome to Day 5 of the Chakra Challenge.
We are climbing the ladder of our energetic system and have officially crossed the bridge to the spiritual side of things.
Today’s focus is at the throat center, the vishuddha chakra, the space to speak our highest truth, practice vulnerability, express our needs and wants, and create conscious vibrations.
Let’s dive in.
Throat Chakra Must-Knows:
- Located at your throat center, also including the ears, nose, jaw, and mouth.
- The element is sound 🎶
- It deeply focuses on communication, drawing energy from self-expression, honesty, authenticity, and anything else related to your communicative actions (both verbal and non-verbal)
- The related color is blue, envision a glowing blue ball at your throat center.
- The bija mantra is HAM.
Today’s yoga class will focus on energizing our throat center through heart, chest, and neck opening postures, stretches, and well-intentioned core work.
As we release this space, I’ll encourage each of us to tap into our truth, feel what is authentic, and express it through our movements. Like the classes before, we will close our practice with a seated meditation using the bija mantra, HAM.
Let’s get started ➡️
- Click here for today’s chakra yoga class.
- Remember to reference your guide.
- Click here to dive deeper into vishuddha with the Chakra Series.
I’ll meet you on your mat.
PS – Talk to me in the comments, what is your biggest takeaway from today’s throat chakra lesson? If you missed the beginning of the Chakra Challenge, click here to start with muladhara, your root chakra!
Hey! I’m Allie.
I’m a self-growth student, freedom-seeker, yoga teacher and the founder of a tight-knit online yoga community: the Body Mind Soul Studio. I’m here to teach you how to transform your life on-and-off-the-mat with a holistic yoga practice.
I wanna learn it all!
The Yoga Reset Guide is my FREE 7-step journey to deepen your practice and recenter your body, mind and soul. Self-paced, no equipment necessary, perfect for beginners AND veteran yogis.