Heyo, hello you beautiful thang!
Welcome to 30 Poses in 30 Days!
I’m STOKED that you made it here and that you’re ready to take your yoga practice to the next level.
Give yourself a pat on the back, the hardest part is over (the commitment/courage part).
Now for step two.
Take a moment to ask yourself – Why am I here? What led me to this place? What motivated me to commit to 30 damn days of yoga? And why am I following this cray cray yogini of a girl?
Okay, maybe you can omit that last question, but I do wonder sometimes…
To answer this question, you can do a few things:
- Answer it silently in your head and repeat it a few times.
- Answer it aloud, either alone or in conversation with someone.
- Write it down in your journal (b/c I know you’ve got one).
- Share it on social media & tell me personally. Don’t forget to tag me @thejourneyjunkie.
Awesome, you now know and understand why you’re here. It’s always recommended/required that we uncover our authentic reason for doing something…. there’s no right or wrong, too small or too large reason, but identifying “the reason” is key.
Want to know my reasons for being here? I thought you’d never ask:
- I want to build and uplift this community by offering valuable information to my readers, you babes!
- I want to challenge myself and The Journey Junkie community by teaching more intermediate/advanced postures. These postures will help us grow – physically, mentally, and spiritually – I swear it.
- I want to face my fears, try something new, and offer a badass program for yogis!
- I want to grow as a yoga teacher and yoga student by creating, engaging, and sharing this information.
Now that we’ve gotten all the woo-woo, inspirational, motivating ish out of the way, let’s get down to business. Below are the details for 30 Yoga Poses in 30 Days:
When does it start:
The journey starts Monday, September 12th!
I know it’s a month away, but all good things are worth waiting for, right?
How can you follow along:
- Sign up below to receive all 30 days straight to your inbox!
- Subscribe to The Journey Junkie YouTube to be notified when new videos are posted.
What to expect:
- A daily email with a short yoga pose video tutorial.
- Suggested prep postures to do beforehand.
- Yoga pose tips and information.
Each week will center on a subset of postures to help us stay focused and engaged.
- Week 1 – Learn the Basics
- Week 2 – Stand Tall & Balance
- Week 3 – Open Your Heart & Hips
- Week 4 – Build Confidence & Learn to Fly
Okay yoga babes, I think that’s enough info and enough of me talking for now! We’ll be hanging out a hella lot over the next month, so let’s not overdo it from the start….
Remember if you sign up via email, add my email to your contacts to never miss a day, mark your calendar for September 12, stay focused on why you’re here, and let’s do this.
Let’s become BADASS YOGIS!
I’ll see you soon, on the mat, and ready to flow.
Until then – xoxo.
p.s. – Don’t forget to share the journey with a fellow yogi & help keep each other motivated, inspired, and engaged!
Hey! I’m Allie.
I’m a self-growth student, freedom-seeker, yoga teacher and the founder of a tight-knit online yoga community: the Body Mind Soul Studio. I’m here to teach you how to transform your life on-and-off-the-mat with a holistic yoga practice.
I wanna learn it all!
The Yoga Reset Guide is my FREE 7-step journey to deepen your practice and recenter your body, mind and soul. Self-paced, no equipment necessary, perfect for beginners AND veteran yogis.